Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year's celebration.  2012 has been a whirlwind and I can honestly say that I am hoping to slow down a bit at my full time job.  I was able to hire a new staff member, so this will help tremendously over the upcoming months and beyond.

I will also be getting back to business over the next few days with this blog and with my cookbook now that the holidays are over.   I have several recipes to post, including my own recipes for some really great hand scrubs.....which I gave for gifts at the office.  Even my husband is using the hand scrub and LOVES it.  

I'll be typing with you very soon........please enjoy the rest of your week!

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you!!!
S.


No comments:

Post a Comment