Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Holiday Cookie and Cake orders

Cookies, and cakes and breads, OH MY!!!!

I received an order for Thanksgiving from someone local for 10 dozen cookies and 2 pumpkin chiffon cakes a few days ago.  The cookies that were ordered include:
  • Chocolate, cherry and chipotle
  • Apricot, macadamia and white chocolate
  • Orange cream
  • Chocolate, caramel and cashew
  • Spicy peanut butter
The pumpkin chiffon cakes are being baked in 2 different and very fancy cake molds. 

I also received another order for 3 pumpkin breads using a bread mold that I purchased from William Sonoma that is in the shape of a pumpkin patch, which is very cool!  

I will also be doing some specialty cookies for a wedding after the first of the year.  These are dove shaped cookies, flavored with almond extract and decorated with royal icing with sliced almonds as feathers on the wings and tail.  The bride is coming over for a tasting the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  

I'll post pictures of every thing as I prepare them.

I'm so excited!!!!

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment