Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Sunday, September 4, 2011

365 in 365 - #106 - Baked Cauliflower Gratin

Days left in this challenge:  119             Recipes left to post:  259


The veggie for today remains Cauliflower.  Using the recipe from #105 to bake the cauliflower, instead of processing the cauliflower and making a smooth mixture out of it, cut the florets off of core and place in an oiled baking dish.  Use 1/2 cup each of shredded asiago, sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, sprinkle over the cauliflower, top with breadcrumbs and spray lightly with olive oil.  Place in the oven at 350` until the cheese melts and the breadcrumbs become golden brown.  This is scrumptious!!


From the heart of my purple kitchen to you.


Enjoy,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment