It is December 21st and I am too far from my original goal to reach the finish line by the 31st. But......this does not mean that I won't keep developing recipes and writing. I fully intend to keep plugging away at completing 365 recipes....but, with an extended deadline.
I am not disappointed that I did not reach my goal. I am actually very happy that I have been able to accomplish as much as I have during 2011. My accomplishments in 2011 are:
- I created a bunch of new and original recipes
- I was the featured cook in the November 2011 issue of Plano Profile
- I was able to launch a web site
- I received some great advice from Sara Moulton, who is a very warm, sweet and generous person
- I continue to have lots of visitors to my blog from all over the world
Things left to do:
- Reach the goal of 365 recipes
- Raise enough money to publish my cook book
- Get to baking my cookies so I can offer them for sale in 2012
- Spend more time on my blog connecting with my followers and visitors
But, most importantly - Thank y'all so much for your visits to my blog, your patience and for following my kitchen adventures. I appreciate each and every one of you.
I wish you many blessings this year and in the coming years.
From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,