A few of the other savory flavor combination that I have made are as follows:
- 1 - 2 teaspoons Chipotle pepper flakes, drizzle of honey and 1/2 cup pine nuts; drizzle the honey first, sprinkle on the chipotle and the pine nuts and toss before serving.
- Olive Oil, Chipotle, garlic and cilantro: drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle on 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper flakes, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and freshly chopped cilantro. Toss and serve.
- Olive oil, basil and sun dried tomato - drizzle with olive oil, 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil and 1/3 cup chopped sun dried tomato, toss gently and serve.
- Olive oil, oregano, feta cheese: drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle on 2 teaspoons of dried oregano, and toss in 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese. If you like, you can also add 1/3 cup of chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Garlic chips, parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper - 1/3 cup garlic chips, 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon black cracked pepper, toss gently and serve
- Butter, truffled salt and fresh cracked black pepper - melted butter all over the popcorn, sprinkle with truffled salt and freshly cracked pepper.
This is the "adult" version of popcorn.
Tomorrow nite, I'll post the sweeter side of the popcorn for adults.....see y'all then,
From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,