Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

365 in 365 - New Web Site under development

I'm so excited......I met with a web designer today and am moving forward with building a new web site.  I just loved meeting with the team.  Such a sweet woman and very nice gentleman.  Why can't all business meetings be this friendly, relaxed and fun???

Please know......this blog will remain perfectly accessible and will not be changing or moving.  In fact, we will link this very blog to my website.  I love my blog....it has become an extension of my heart and soul, something that I share with my readers.  After all, readers are just friends I simply have not met yet.  Everyone that I know always says, "Susan, there is not a stranger that you haven't met, is there?"  And I say, "Nope, if I don't know them all, I will".

I will continue to post here on a regular basis and will let everyone know when the website goes live.   More recipes are coming......I promise.

Have a great nite!!!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment