Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

365 in 365 - #104 - Holiday Tamales

Thank you soooo very much to the lovely and talented Sonia, aka Ms. Ruin, for coming to the house tonite to photograph the tamale making process.  It was such fun to visit with you, my sweet friend.

It is sooo tempting to post the recipe, but I cannot......at least not yet.  The recipe is for a magazine article that will be published in Plano Profile in November.  Once the article is published, then I can post the recipe here along with a few others that I promised to the magazine.  I'm such a tease, aren't I???

I have been busy working on recipes for the article and I promise that I will get back on track and begin posting recipes again for all of you.

Thank you, to everyone who visits this blog......I appreciate each visit.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you, have a great nite!!

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment