Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Monday, March 14, 2011

365 in 365 - New ideas are in the works...

I have been thinking about several new dishes to prepare....think mojo de ajo, pasta, shrimp and a few other ingredients to make a great spicy Mexican inspired pasta dish.

Also think pesto, but like no pesto that you have ever tried.....sweet, spicy, bright and bold.

New version of salsa.....it won't be red.

Beggars purses packed with goodies....mushrooms, onions, garlic and the rest is secret.

Salad Dressing....but with a grilled, spicy and sweet twist.

Corn chowder with a great big twist........

Well, I think that is all for tonite....see you in a day or 2.

Have a great nite y'all,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment