Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Party Planning

I'm thinking about having a "girls nite" that involves cooking......home-made tamales, home-made salsa, salad, tres leches cake / sopapillas OR chicken mole`, with roasted corn on the cob and a sweet dessert empanada with tequila dipping sauce OR cream of poblano soup, lime marinated pork quesadillas, grilled veggies and flan OR any combination that might be tantilizing all served up with some really great Mexican music - ole`!

Or.....an Italian or Greek inspired evening.  This might mean watching Under the Tuscan Sun or My Big Fat Greek Wedding or having great culturally matched music to go with the meal......OOOOOO - now I'm cooking!!!!

Who wants to join me for a Spring Fling??

Have a great nite,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment