Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Saturday, April 16, 2011

365 in 365 - # 48 & # 49- Grilled Chicken, Stuffed Artichokes and Caprese Salad

Dinner tonite was grape tomato Caprese salad on toasted rustic Italian bread, grilled whole chicken with lemon, rosemary and garlic marinade, grilled lemons and stuffed artichokes with a white wine tomato sauce.

I'll post the recipes tomorrow......until then, please feel free to feast your eyes on these photos.





Have a great night!!!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment