Purple Kitchen Treats

Over the past few years, I have been working on a cookbook. During this time, I took time off to finish my Master's Degree. Now that I have accomplished that, I am working again on my cookbook, slowly but surely.

However, over the past few months, something interesting has happened...I have received multiple requests for baked goods, particularly my cookies. I am also receiving multiple requests for granola. So, with all these requests in mind, I have started to make my cookies for sale, along with my granola.

My official web site is available, but will be undergoing a significant redesign. Be sure to visit my "official" web site at: http://www.susanshonk.com and watch for some exciting changes.

From the heart of my purple kitchen to you,
Susan

Friday, July 1, 2011

Independence Day activities

It looks like this weekend is shaping up to be a rather nice one.  Sunny and hot in Texas.

I have already filled the larder with food, will get the grill going and will also be baking this weekend.  Jason has been asking for the lime shortbread cookies, so I will be making a double batch just for him.

We are also going out to dinner with my in-laws tomorrow evening and I am looking forward to spending some time with them and enjoying some Chicago style deep dish pizza.

And then, there are the fireworks.....I just love fireworks.....pop, pop, pop, BANG......oooooo, ahhhh!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone and please be safe!!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment